About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, February 1, 2010

A New Week

It's the beginning of a new week. The sun is out and the temperature should reach the 40's, although thats hard to believe as I look at -2.8 on the thermometer.

This morning I went shopping at Auchan. I spent much of the rest of the day doing laundry and studying for the Italian drivers written test that Katrina and I must take on Friday morning. It's not looking good right now. We have a study book and a book of practice tests. I took 7 tests and failed 6 of them!!

Here is what we understand about the test: 10 parts, 3 true/false questions each = 30 questions. You can only miss 4 and pass. My best was -3. My worst was -11. Most were in the 5 - 8 range. If I fail the test I can retake it in a month or so, but it will cost another 50 euro. If I pass, then I will be scheduled for a driving exam in a month or so. I can still drive during this whole process, so that is not a problem. Its just rather annoying right now. Why do I need to know what the speed limit differences are for a tractor with tracks or one with wheels?!?!


Here's an easy one...crosswalk

No comments:

Post a Comment