About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Adams and Train Club

Goodmorning from sunny Corvallis. We have a beautiful view of the peak here at the Noel's house.

Katrina visited her coworker Kellie this morning to take some pictures of her children. I spent the morning taking 8 practice tests for my Italian drivers exam. I actually passed 3 out of 8. I also watched an hour of 'Cooking with Giada'.

When Katrina returned, Brandon and I headed out to visit his old school, Adams. He was excited to see the secretaries, Mrs. McShane, and Mrs. J. He was also able to enjoy recess with many of his friends. Brandon was full of smiles.

This afternoon Katrina and I went shopping again. Brandon stayed home with Katey. Katrina and I started out at Cafe Yum for lunch, then hit Fred Meyer and Winco. We bought about $154 worth of groceries to take back to Italy with us.

What a fabulous day here in Corvallis. It is definitely shorts weather.

Brandon and I met Andy for dinner at Jade Garden this evening. We had a nice dinner then headed up to train club. Train club was a lot of fun. Brandon ran our new Italian train consist while I chatted with the everyone about model trains and our adventures in Italy. Brandon and I finally headed home at 11pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment