About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Subscribe

Hi all. I have been reading some emails from several of my readers. I am suprised at how many people read my blog! I thought I only had the 12 official readers that are listed on the sidebar. Thank you. I wish Blogger had a 'counter' gadget so that I could see how many times people come to my blog, but they don't. Or, I can't find it.

Anyway, I am trying to make it easier for you to read my blog. Today I added a 'Subscribe' feature, which can be found at the bottom of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment