About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Packing for Disney

It was a cold but sunny day today, but the wind was incredible. It was blowing for most of the day, with big gusts that made the trees creak.

Brandon wanted to go outside to play in the wind. He found a spot near the front door of the building that was perfect for creating little whirwinds. He would watch, then jump inside the middle. It was pretty funny to watch. He called me on the intercom to tell me how hard it was to get out of the whirlwind once inside. Too funny!

We spent the afternoon packing for our Disneyland Paris trip. It should be a fun and interesting trip. I'm interested to see what is the same and what is different compared to Disneyland and the Magic Kingdom.

It looks like its going to be a cold trip. The highs are supposed to be somewhere between 1 and -3 degrees. We are packing layers of warm clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment