About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mercoledi - C'e Sole

The sun is out! The sun is out!

Katrina asked me if I would walk Brandon to school this morning. She wanted, and needed, to sleep a bit longer. She's been battling a cold for a long time, off and on.

I drove Katrina to work today so that I could keep the car. I ended up exploring some new areas, perusing a mall I hadn't visited and scoping out bike routes to Bergamo.

This afternoon I went for a bike ride. I keep wanting to try new routes, but keep ending up on the same route to Lurago di Erba. I am a creature of habit.

This evening we picked up pizza from our local pizzeria. Very tasty! Brandon ate a whole pizza all by himself.

I guess I just don't have much to say today...

1 comment:

  1. I had read in a previous post that you were questioning, since you didn't have much to say, if you should post less frequently. Since I am Italian and have never been to Italy, I think your posts are wonderful and they allow me to experience the country of my heritage. Keep up the good work! I,for one, really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete