About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lunedi - Ce Sole!

Its sunny out this morning. I don't care that its cold, I'm just happy to see the sun.

I'm not sure what to write about today. I'm uninspired to write about daily life. I go back and read it and find it utterly boring. I hope most of my readers don't find it that way?

Mike and I are going to the Monday night English movie in Monza. This week it is Public Enemies.

1 comment:

  1. Well it hasn't been that boring! Maybe just do a weekly summary? I find it worth reading as we haven't had the experience to travel to the counties you have been too.
    So if you want to do a summary and tell us about your trips, that is fine. :)

    ReplyDelete