About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday

I didn't sleep well last night. I'm not sure what was up, but I had a hard time relaxing.
We spent most of the day at home. Me, working on blogs from our Disney trip. Katrina, working on vacation photos and a new painting. Brandon mostly played with his Legos and Lego train.

This afternoon we went to lunch at Il Giardino di Giada, a local Cinese restaurant and pizzeria. It still makes me chuckle that Cinese restaurants serve pizzas, and so far they have been very good.

After lunch I dropped Brandon and Katrina off at the Metro station. Katrina wanted to see a photo display in Milano. Brandon didn't want to go at first, but then ended up joining Katrina. I was feeling too tired, so I went home.

I came home and watched an episode of West Wing. Katrina bought the entire series for Christmas. By the time the espisode was over Katrina called to tell me they were getting on the Metro and I could come pick them up.

I spent part of the evening searching for accomodations in Barcelona for our May trip. Brandon and Katrina baked brownies. Hmmm, I can smell them baking!

38 Week Gelati Count - 189
38 Week Wine Bottle Count - 42

No comments:

Post a Comment