About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lazy Day

We all slept in a bit after a late night in Milano.

Today is a pajama day. I don't think we plan to go out for anything today.

Brandon kept busy alternating between playing and doing several homework assignments. Katrina sorted through pictures on her computer. I played on the computer and watched some West Wing on DVD.

Evening:

Today was indeed a lazy day. All three of us spent the entire day in pajamas. Katrina took a midafternoon shower. Brandon took an early evening shower and I took a late evening shower. Lazy, lazy, lazy.

40 Week Gelati Count: 192
40 Week Wine Bottle Count: 45

No comments:

Post a Comment