About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

First Crash

It's Friday morning. I feel like yesterday was Monday morning. Where did the week go?!

I spent much of the morning researching for our April trip to Rome. There is so much to see and do in Rome. We plan to be there for 5 nights, so we should have time to see quite a bit.

This weekend we are staying at home. We realized a long time ago that we need to balance day and weekend trips with weekends at home. We want to see as much as we can, but we also need to relax.

I had the first crash on my new road bike today. My tires (very narrow) got caught in a groove in the road and I couldn't get out, so I fell over. No traffic around, but I felt dumb and annoyed. No scratches on me or my bike. Life is good!

This evening Katrina and I attended a presentation at Brandon's school. The presentation concerned growth and development of children and stress. It was an interesting presentation.

Afterwards, we stopped and picked up some pizzas on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment