About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Box Dimension

CRACK!!! Lightning struck the park next door. I shuddered. Today has been the worst thunderstorm ever. PING PING PING!!! The hail was rattling the windows. CRRRRRAAAAAAACK!!! Lightning struck the building. I, Brandon, was playing Club Penguin. Suddenly, right when I got on, the computer hissed and the monitor broke. I was so surprised I didn't notice the world around me changing. I was going to club penguin!!! When I got there I knew where to go.

At school I had heard of a secret room called "The Box Dimension".
CRRRRAAAAAACK!!! Whoa!!! I forgot about that!!! I had also heard about the storm from the volcano. Okay, back to the subject. I went to Bond114's igloo, (which is my friend Hugo, by the way). I search for the pool, and find it behind two trees and some grass. It was tiring. I went in and

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHH!!! I realized I was there. I though it was boring so I decided that I should leave. I tried the map, but it wouldn't work. So Bond114 used his ninja phone, that that wouldn't work either. So we tried both and they still didn't work. I walked between two trees and found a gateway. Then I walked through the portal to the mine, walked to the underground swimming pool, and up to the plaza. I went home, fed my puffles, put them to sleep, and fell asleep myself. I guess I was tired. ZZZZZZAAAAAAAA!!! When I woke up I was in my own bed!!!


The End

by Brandon Sloma

No comments:

Post a Comment