About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cloudy Wednesday

It was tough waking up this morning. Ever have a great dream that you just aren't ready to wakeup from? I could have used a little more time in bed.

I saw Andy on FaceBook and we ended up talking for almost an hour on Skype. I love Skype, when I remember to use it. I'm not a big phone talker, so I don't think about Skype that often. Plus, our internet connection is a bit slower here, so Skype occasionally has its problems.


Italian road sign - No Parking, 24 hours

I had a few errands to run again today. I walked to the bank, post office and the supermarket. It's lightly raining outside, so I decided to not ride today. I'm not in the mood to be wet and cold. Cold alone is ok, but wet and cold is not fun. Plus, when its wet I have to clean the bike afterwards. Instead I will stay home to mop and clean bathrooms.

I made pasta con sugo di carne, Ligurian style, for dinner tonight. We also enjoyed some salad and red wine.

Its time to go keep my part of the pact with Rosellan and study Italian with Brandon for 15 minutes. This will be followed by another episode of West Wing, season 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment