About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Another Foggy Morning

We woke up to another foggy morning in Vedano. It is supposed to clear up and warm up to 7c (44f) today. Right now it is -2c (26f).

Katrina walked Brandon to school as usual then took a walk in Parco di Monza. I suggested she take her camera and she was happy she did. She took some great shots in the fog.



We got word from my sister Heather that Tasha, our Golden Retriever, was in surgery last night. She has been living with my sister and family since December 2008 so that we could live in Italy. She has had three growths on her body for a couple of years now. We made a choice with our vet to not take them off, but keep an eye on them. Apparently one of the growths started filling with fluid, so my brother in law Rob took her to the vet. Last night they decided to remove that growth, along with the other two and were going to keep her overnight to monitor her.

No comments:

Post a Comment