About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Katrina Returns

Brandon and I both slept for 12 hours last night. I feel pretty good this morning.

We left the house at 10am for Malpensa airport. Katrina returned home today! Brandon and I have had a good time this past week, but we missed Katrina. We are both glad she braved the ice storm in Oregon and made her flight. We were pretty excited to see Katrina walk out of the Arrivals gate.

After getting home and seeing what goodies (refried beans, cheddar cheese, vitamins, dip mixes, salsa verde and much more), we enjoyed some bean burritos for lunch with fresh cheddar cheese.

Katrina is currently taking a nap. She was pretty tired. I guess she didn't really sleep on the flight to Amsterdam, and slept a little bit on the flight to Milan.

According the the weather forecast we are supposed to get 5-9 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow. We shall see. Its 4pm now and the skies have been cloudy all day. I hope it snows. That would be cool!

Received a phone call from Mike Spangler this evening. Mike and Rita will be in Italy and are planning on staying at our place on Thursday and Friday night. More visitors!

35 Week Gelato Count: 186
35 Week Wine Bottle Count: 38

No comments:

Post a Comment