About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Giovedi

I really don't have much to write about today. I'm feeling uninspired.

We woke up to freezing temperatures, so I decided to wait until later in the morning to take a bike ride. The sun was out, so I needed to ride.

My day:
Wrapping some Christmas gifts
Laundry
Dishes
Bike ride for an hour
Reading with Brandon's classmates
Cancelled Italian lesson - Rosella's mother was having surgery
Two episodes of La Donna Bionica - reliving my childhood memories

Thats all I have for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment