About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Sun Comes Back Out!

After a day of heavy rain showers, the sun came back out this morning.

Katrina walked Brandon to school while I got ready for the day. I needed to do some shopping at Auchan while Katrina had her Italian lesson. She only has 5 more lessons to go and will be done at the end of the month. I still have a couple of months to go and Brandon has a long way to go.

My lesson today went fairly well. We spent the first 45 minutes chatting in Italian about our Tuscany trip. The last half of the lesson was spent reading and answering questions about the reading material...in Italian of course.

This afternoon I kept busy with laundry and some housecleaning. I also worked on my blog a bit.

Brandon had his Italian lesson after school today. He did pretty well, considering his interest has been waining lately.

We are requesting a US trip to Corvallis in February. I'm looking forward to it. We have some things we need to get done, as well as visits with friends. Brandon and I will stay for a week (thats how long his school break is). Katrina will most likely stay for another week for work.

I made salmon, roasted potatoes and corn for dinner this evening. After dinner Katrina gave Brandon a haircut with the trimmer I bought at Auchan this morning. He wanted his hair long, but also wanted it easier to take care of - translation: he didn't want to comb it. So, he relented and got a medium length buzz cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment