About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Rainy Day in Vedano

Back to our regular routine today. We all woke up at 7:45 and got ready for the day. It was a dark and grey morning with quite a bit of rain.

I started a load of laundry while Katrina walked Brandon to school. She returned a bit wet and had to dry out her pants.

I spent most of the day unpacking, doing laundry, cleaning and grocery shopping.

It is so dark and gloomy today.

I picked Brandon up in the pouring rain. We were brave and walked into Vedano for haircuts. Our barber was closed! We were soaked by the time we arrived home.

I made warm bean salad and asparagus for dinner this evening. After dinner Katrina realized she left a bag with some supplies in the bathroom at work. Brandon and I offered to drive her back to work so she wouldn't lose it.

To Agrate in the rainy night. Katrina found the bag, not in the bathroom, but on her desk. It had some goodies that Mike brought back for us from Corvallis: cold medicine, floss, Crystal Light, etc.

Brandon decided to watch The Polar Express last night. I worked on my blog and Katrina did some reading. Its nice to relax at home after a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment