About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mercoledi e Piove

After a beautiful day yesterday, we woke up to cloudy skies and rain again this morning.

Neither Katrina or I slept well last night. I'm not sure why she didn't sleep well, but I have a lot on my mind right now.

Katrina walked Brandon to school then went walking in the park. I did some new exercises I started yesterday (for rainy days like today when I don't ride) then got ready for the day.

I decided to keep the car today, so I drove Katrina to work. On the way back home I stopped at BiciMania to look at bikes again. I don't really need another bike. My Burley is fantastic. I guess dreaming about it is a part of the fun.

Ugh! Caffeine headaches suck!! Or should I say, lack of caffeine. My consumption of Coca Cola has increased significantly since we moved to Italy. I'm now trying to cut back, but its killing my head right now.

Since I kept the car today, Brandon and I had to go pickup Katrina at work this evening. It gets dark so early these days...about 5:15pm.

I made gnocchi with pesto sauce for dinner this evening. Nothing fancy. I'm feeling a bit under the weather from my lack of caffiene and the cold I think I am getting.

Tonight was a Niquil night. I think I have a cold coming on...

No comments:

Post a Comment