About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sick Day

So, I slept really well last night thanks to my friend Nyquil, but I woke up with a sore throat, a cough and an ear ache.

Katrina walked Brandon to school, then had her Italian lesson with Rosella. I went back to bed and slept until about 11am.

Katrina informed me that she will be taking a business trip to Corvallis during the second week of December. All three of us will be visiting Corvallis in February. Oh, and speaking of trips! I just booked 5 days/4 nights at Disneyland Paris for Jan 3rd - 7th! We are very excited!!

I got dressed after spending most of the day in bed or on the couch. I had to pick Brandon up at school. I made a deal with him that he could have some extra time on the computer if he let me sleep. He did a great job. He woke me up to let me know Rosella was here for his lesson, and woke me up again when she was ready to leave.

This evening my throat is still sore but I am not coughing as much and my ear no longer hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment