About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Rainy Sunday




My new Pinarello FP2. Photos by Katrina

I was once again the last one up this morning. Brandon was playing on the computer and Katrina was painting when I got up.

Its a rainy and cold day in Vedano. No bike rides today. We decided to watch the latest Harry Potter film, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, since Brandon just finished the book.

By the time the movie was over, it was early afternoon and we were all still in our pajamas. A nice lazy day at home.

Late this afternoon I pulled out the model ship I started building back in June. It's been sitting on a shelf in our living room for a couple of months. I was able to glue a few planks to the hull of the ship. One side is almost done. This step is a long and tedious one, with each plank needing to be custom cut then glued in place. My goal is to finish the project before we move back to Corvallis.

I made bruschetta for Katrina and I this evening. I think we are really tired of Italian food. It just did not satisfy, and our favorite wine tasted a bit dull. I'm definitely feeling some Italian blues.

33 Week Gelati Count: 181
33 Week Wine Bottle Count: 37

No comments:

Post a Comment