About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Rainy Monday





More pictures of my bike - photos by Katrina

We woke up to another rainy day in Vedano. The sun is supposed to return tomorrow. I hope it does. Katrina was excited about the rain. She's been waiting for an opportunity to wear her new rain boots.

I spent the morning cleaning up around the house and sweeping. We just swept the house on Saturday morning. Everything gets so dusty around here...and cat hair...don't get me started on that. Katrina spent part of the morning studying the Italian drivers manuel. I need to do that!

I don't seem to have the green thumb that I had in Corvallis. I've had to throw away a couple of plants since we moved here. We have seven plants right now and two are not looking all that great. Hmmmm? Maybe its because I don't speak fluent Italian?

I took a quick trip to Punto for a few groceries. It was sprinkling on the way there and on the way back.

The kids were selling Christmas cards when I picked Brandon up at school today. I bought 3 packs. Its for a good cause and the kids made them. On our walk home from school Brandon and I noticed that another circus is setting up in Parco di Matteotti, next door to our apartment.

I made pasta with a white walnut sauce for dinner. It tasted pretty good, but it wasn't out favorite. I also made asparagus.

No comments:

Post a Comment