About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pinarello FP2

After two nights of fabulous sleep, last night sucked. I did not sleep well at all. When I did sleep I had weird dreams about peanut butter sandwiches and model trains (not together).

Its a cloudy gloomy morning again in Vedano. Once again, the forecast calls for partly sunny skies. I guess we'll see if the sun got the memo this time.

I drove Katrina to work again today. On the way home I stopped at BiciMania to pick out some pedals for my new bike. Yes, I bought a new Pinarello FP2 road bike. I pick it up tomorrow afternoon. I guess I need to get my lazy butt off the couch and start riding again. I haven't been out for a ride since the week before our Tuscany trip.


Pinarello FP2

Brandon went to play at Hugo's house after school today. He was pretty excited! He doesn't have as many kids to play with here in Italy, so any playdates are a big deal. Most of the children in his class live all over the surrounding suburbs, not in our neighborhood. Most of the children in our two buildings are older.

I picked up Brandon at Hugo's house. He had a great time playing with Hugo. We picked up Katrina at work and headed home.

This evening we watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix.

No comments:

Post a Comment