About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sick Boy, Day 2

Its a sunny but chilly morning in Vedano. Yesterday hit 80 degrees. Today it is supposed to be 75 degrees.

Brandon is no longer running a fever. He's still a bit sluggish, so we will keep him home one more day.

I didn't sleep very well at all last night. Why am I not sleeping well lately? I wake up several times a night, tossing and turning. I think its time to seriously think about giving up or cutting back on my Coca Cola consumption. I have always enjoyed it, but my consumption has gone way up since we moved to Italy. That can't be all that good for me.

I had a frustrating Italian lesson this morning. I had trouble focusing and concentrating. Don't know why, but it didn't go that well. We ended up playing the Italian card game Scopa for the last half hour. We even bet 1 euro each on the game.

Brandon is feeling much better this afternoon, so he had his Italian lesson as scheduled. Since Rosella has been teaching us Italian card games, Brandon wanted to teach her a game. He chose Sorry. Its a fun game, but it can take forever!

Brandon is reading my blog. It's humbling when my 8 year old is finding my English and Italian spelling mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment