About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Rainy Day in Vedano

We woke up to cloudy skies this morning. The forecast is a bit confusing. Last night it said that today would be cloudy and rainy. This morning it says that it will be sunny and cool. It is cloudy and starting to rain!

Katrina walked Brandon to school then went walking in the park for exercise. I was going to ride today, but it started raining and I don't ride in the rain, its just not fun.

We met at Brandon's school at 9:30 for a conference with Brandon's teacher, Ms. Partridge. We had a nice chat.

This afternoon I kept busy with: taking out the trash and recycling, sweeping and mopping the floors, grocery shopping at Punto and other random household chores.


Supermarcato Punto, our neighborhood grocery store.

Its a rainy day in Vedano. We even had some thunder this morning. I wish it would do that more often. I love thunderstorms.

Brandon spent a good deal of time when he got home from school working on homework so that he doesn't have to worry about it this weekend. Good for him!

I made Polenta pasticciata con ragu di carne for dinner. It turned out pretty good.

We are all tired from a busy week. Early to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment