About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

IKEA Day

This morning we woke to a cold 6 degrees celcius outside. Cold!

Katrina spent a little time working this morning. Brandon played with the Ferrari Lego sets he bought yesterday. I played on the internet and....hmmm...I guess I just played on the internet.

Late in the morning we decided it was time to head over to IKEA. We had some things to purchase to finish decorating our apartment.

First thing we did when we arrived at IKEA was have lunch. Meatballs, potatoes and fries. We ended up buying some decorating items and a shelf unit.

This afternoon we kept busy putting together the shelves and hanging pictures. It looks great. Katrina's vision for the house has really made it nice and enjoyable.



27 Week Gelati Count: 137
27 Week Wine Bottle Count: 26

No comments:

Post a Comment