About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, October 19, 2009

6 Months on the 18th

Well, I guess waking up to temps in the single digits is a normal occurance from now on.

I went shopping at Auchan while Katrina had her Italian lesson. I think she only has 5 more lessons to go. I have 10 lessons to go. Brandon still has several months of Italian lessons.

Brandon's school celebrates Halloween on Friday afternoon with classroom parties and a costume parade. Brandon has decided to be a Tour de France cyclist. I'll post pictures on Friday.

My Italian lesson went pretty well considering I wasn't really mentally engaged. I just didn't feel like thinking so hard today.

The afternoon was spent working on last minute details for our Tuscany trip. We leave on Saturday for 9 days in Florence, Siena and Pisa.

It's hard to believe but we have been living in Italy for 6 months. Time has flown by. We have seen and done so much and still have too much to see and do. We feel pretty settled in our routine and general life.

No comments:

Post a Comment