About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Sick

Woke up to another cloudy day in Vedano. The high is supposed to be 70 with clouds and periods of rain. Brandon is actually wearing pants to school today.

I have been feeling bad since lunch yesterday. I slept pretty well, but woke up with an upset stomach. I decided to take a shower right away in hopes that it would make me feel more awake and better overall. Well, it didn't. I ended up spending most of the morning in the bathroom and in bed. I couldn't keep down whatever it is that is upsetting my stomach.

Katrina ended up telling Rosella that she could just go home after her lesson was over.

I spent most of the day in bed sleeping. Other than that, I did some reading and some TV watching. The usual things people do when they are sick. I haven't been able to eat a thing all day. Well, actually I haven't been hungry and haven't tried at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment