About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pizza

Katrina walked Brandon to school this morning while I cleaned up the living and got ready for the day. Katrina had her Italian lesson at 9am. I took the car and went shopping at Auchan. We wanted to stock up on a few things since we are told our neighborhood will be very busy and congested starting tomorrow....Formula 1 races. I noticed that there street closure barricades are now stagedon the corners of intersections. I guess its time to pull out the resident window permits for our car, in case we need to go somewhere.

I had my Italian lesson after Katrina. Today was pretty easy. I did some reading and explained to Rosella what I had read.

This afternoon I spent some time researching for our trips to Paris and to Tuscany. I'm still amazed that we can just pop on over to Paris for the weekend.

I made pizza with mushrooms and artichokes for dinner, with a little bit of ham on one section...with red wine of course. The pizza was tasty, but I really would like to learn how to make a really great pizza.

Ugh. It gets dark so early these days. I already miss the long days of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment