About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lazy Saturday

I contradaioli sono molto solidali fra loro - The people of each contrada are very supportive of each other.

I spent most of the morning watching Rick Steve's programs on Switzerland, Slovenia and Salzburg, all places we will be visiting in the next week. I also worked on adding details to my pocket notebook on each place. So much to see and so little time!

We are having a lazy day at home. Katrina did some painting, organizing of photos and reading. Brandon played with his Legos and built a funicular, as well as watching some TV. I spent entirely too much time on my laptop: working on trip details, looking for hobby shops to visit on our trip, and watching travel videos.

We watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets this evening, since Brandon also finished that book this week.

Katrina uploaded pictures from day 2 in Amsterdam.

No comments:

Post a Comment