About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Family Movie Night

La bandiera dell'Onda e' bianca e celeste - The flag of the Wave is white and pale blue.

I spent the morning working on hotel reservations for Slovenia. I found a nice little B&B in Radovljica. I think it will work well since its centrally located to all the places we want to visit.

Brandon and I walked over to Supermarcato Punto for a few groceries. It is hot and humid out!

I just watched the Rick Steve's travel show about Slovenia. It looks awesome. I can't wait!
I booked our room for our September Paris trip. We are staying where our friends Becky and Michelle stayed recently.

Had nice FB chats with Alyssa, Errol, Laurie and Julia this afternoon.

This evening we had a family movie night - Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone. Brandon has been looking forward to this since the beginning of the week when he finished the first Harry Potter book. He setup a snack bar with lemonade, Coca Cola, popcorn, pretzels and cookies. Too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment