About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pizza

I slept late this morning, waking up at 9:30am. Brandon and Katrina were already up and working on a "Brandon" project.

Brandon was making a stop motion movie of his two stuffed cats. Here is a link to Brandon's first film.

I spent a good chunk of the morning and early afternoon reading. My book, Exile, is getting pretty interesting.

One of my favorite performers is Matt Nathanson. This is my favorite of his songs:

Matt Nathanson "Come On Get Higher" from Matt Nathanson on Vimeo.



I went in search of pizza for dinner this evening. Little did I realize that my quest had three things going against it from the start: 1) It is Sunday, 2) I went our before 8pm, and 3) it is August. I drove past 7 pizzarias and 5 of them were closed for the month of August. Little moments like this make it frustrating to live here, but overall you just learn and move on.

It was pointed out that I was misspelling gelato in my weekly count. Actually, I am not. Gelati is the plural for gelato.

16 Week Gelati Count: 100
16 Week Wine Bottle Count: 16

No comments:

Post a Comment