About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mountains of Laundry begin to Shrink

I woke up today with the intention of going grocery shopping at Auchan before Katrina left for work. I was going to have a relaxing morning, then head out. Unfortunately, it was 9am when I got up. I had to hurry and get ready, then rush over to Auchan.

Katrina was working on her latest painting and Brandon was still sleeping when I left. I stocked up on some basics, including tortillas and sourcream for our Mexican fiesta dinner tonight. Thanks to our good friend Andy in Corvallis, we have all sorts of salsa, taco seasonings and refried beans to enjoy. Thanks Andy! Your pile of Italian goodies is getting bigger.

I spent much of the day sweeping, doing more laundry, and working on this blog.

Late this afternoon Brandon and I went out for a bike ride around Parco di Monza. It is very nice outside. Not too hot, but warm.

This evening we had a Mexican fiesta for dinner, thanks in part to our friend Andy who sent us a bunch of supplies.

Its a hot evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment