About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tired Day

I woke up still feeling tense this morning. I'm not sure why I feel this way, but I do.

I finally made a reservation in Murren Switzerland and Munich Germany. Now I need to find a places in Luzerne, Salzburg and Slovenia.

11:04am - the mystery car is out of our garage. It belongs to the woman who lives underneath us. Her housekeeper accidently put it in the wrong garage while she was in London.

Brandon and I decided to go for a bike ride. We stopped at the bank to buy some money for our upcoming trip. Brandon wanted to ride on the old Autodromo track again, so we followed it around until we decided we were too tired to do a long ride today, so we cut it short and headed home.

Hanging laundry as I wait for todays stage of the Tour to come start. It's been relatively uneventful that last couple of days. I ran a second load of laundry, trying to get it all done so we can pack for our trip.

The Tour had a predictable finish today. I think I like the mountain stages the best. They seem to break up the peleton and makes the race more interesting.

I wasn't feeling very creative this evening, so basic pasta and sauce is whats for dinner. Maybe a little red wine too.

I feel exhausted and tense like I did this morning. I'm not sure if I'm getting sick, something is bothering me, or what?

Brandon and I walked across the street for some gelato this evening. It hit the spot on a warm and humid summer evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment