About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Weight Loss

Eighteen weeks ago I started Weight Watchers. Yesterday I weighed in at -20lbs!!

I have a long way to go, but I'm getting there one small step at a time. I worked hard and did really well up until Christmas. Over the Christmas break and into January I gained about 6-8lbs. I was mostly keeping track of my points, but not working hard at it.

About 4 weeks ago I got serious. Since then I have lost the extra pounds I gained back and about 6 more. I feel good. I am even wearing jeans and pants that are one size smaller.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Patrick,
    I noticed you looked like you've lost some weight and I think that is really great. Hopefully you'll keep up the good work even after your move to Italy.

    ReplyDelete