About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Italy Update

Our plans for moving to Italy are really starting to come together.

Tonight we meet with the management company concerning the renting of our house. On Saturday we leave for Italy. We will be there four days and will spend most of the time looking at apartments. This morning I scheduled the movers for April 13-15. Two days of packing and one day of loading.

Katrina will be flying to Italy on the 14th. Brandon and I will most likely fly to Italy on the 18th.

The next few weeks will go by fast. There is a lot to do. The biggest task is deciding what to take and what to store, as well as creating an inventory sheet of the movers.

No comments:

Post a Comment