About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Italy Update


Time once again for another Italy update. The timeline I posted in my last entry is already proving to be fairly correct.

The relocation representative, George, booked plane tickets and accomadations for our 'preview' trip to Italy. We will be leaving on Saturday 1/10 and will return on Saturday 1/17. This is pretty exciting for us, especially Brandon and I who have never been to Italy.

We will spend our time looking for apartments, visiting the school Brandon will be attending and looking around at various areas of Milan.

Once again, all of this is subject to final approval of the work permit on 12/16.

No comments:

Post a Comment