About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Italy Update

Ok, its time once again for another Italy update. As usual, I must say that nothing is 100% yet and I've learned over the past few months to roll with the punches.

We have an unconfirmed schedule of events.

2 weeks of school/work/and moving prep
2 weeks in Colorado for Christmas
1 week of school/work/and moving prep
1 week in Italy for preview trip
2 weeks of school/work/and moving prep

Important Dates

December 16th: we hope to get final Italian approval for Katrina's work permit.

December 22 - January 3rd: Colorado Christmas vacation

January 10 -17: Preview (house hunting) trip to Italy for all three of us.

February 1: Move to Italy

I can't say it enough, but this is just our tentative schedule that is slowly looking more and more likely. The work permit and Colorado vacation dates are the only two items that are 100% as of today.

We'll keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment