About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Italian Paperwork Update

Our documents are officially translated and 'legalized' by the Italian Consulate in Portland. Katrina took them to work on Saturday to get them ready to be mailed to the relocation people in Italy. Another step completed. The consulate thought we should have our Visa's in 3-4 weeks. I guess that is how quickly it could be done. It could take as much as 90 days. Who knows?

It feels good to have one more step completed. At this time it appears we will be moving to Italy no earlier than January.

Katrina will be leaving for Milan on Nov 8th for a two week business trip. I'm a bit jealous. I really would like to visit before we move there. She plans to spend some of her free time looking at neighborhoods and visiting two potential schools for Brandon.

No comments:

Post a Comment