About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Face Book

I logged onto Facebook for the first time today. Wow! Let the floodgates of friends open from so long ago. It has been absolutely crazy who has popped up from my teen years, college and elsewhere. Facebook is cool.

I never thought I was a big fan of reunions. I haven't been to any school reunions of any sort. I like my friends, past and present, but I'm not big on reliving the past. Or so I thought. Apparently it is a lot of fun and very cool to see how old friends are doing, what they are doing and see how they have grown families and careers all over the world.

I look forward to meeting everyone again and catching up.

No comments:

Post a Comment