About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday

For a lazy day at home, we sure did a few things.  This morning I picked up some bagels and cream cheese from Safeway, as well as a few groceries.  I find that I shop every couple of days, just like I did in Italy.  Our grocery bill is much lower here!

This afternoon we promised Brandon that we would go play miniature golf.  We did and it was fun.  Katrina and I bet $20 between us.  Of all things, we ended in a tie.



After golf, we stopped at Home Depot to buy some paint for Katrina's studio and a big bucket of paint for the rest of the house.  We don't like the yellowish color we painted in the kitchen and family room just before we moved, and some of the other rooms could use a fresh coat of paint.

We also stopped at Trump's so that I could stock up on some model railroad supplies.  Then it was off to Qdoba for an early dinner.

This evening  I spent some time working on the Twin Lakes & Western RR - glueing cork roadbed, building a bridge and laying track.  Fun Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment