About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Goodbye Plants and Cat Frustration

Our portania (door person) came up and chose to take all of our plants.  I told her she could have until Monday to return the pots (we wanted to keep them).  A few hours later she handed me a bag with all the empty pots in them.

I thought I had a cat appointment at the vet this morning.  We need a certificate of health so that we can get an Italian Pet Export document and to show the airline that the cat is healthy.  After driving to the vet I found out that the certificate of health and the Pet Export document must be completed within 6 days of leaving the country.  Ugh!  Now I have another appointment on the 28th.

I spent the early afternoon cleaning the empty plant pots, painting in Brandon's room, doing laundry and cleaning kitchen cabinets.

It's really warm and humid today.  I don't like it, but that's life.  I could use a little bit of a breeze.  We normally get a nice breeze through the apartment, but not tonight.  Its 6:30pm and its 84F (although it says it feels like 91F).

Cotaletta and rosemary potatoes, thats whats for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment