About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Not Feeling all That Great

I've been struggling with not feeling all that great over the past two days.  I don't really feel sick, but I feel easily agitated, sleepy and unmotivated.  I don't feel stressed, but maybe I am.  I don't know?

Today I was supposed to take some time to finish painting the bathroom then begin on our room.  I didn't get to it.  I got distracted by not feeling great and by some school parent board business.  I will need to get on with the painting tomorrow, for sure.

Katrina was in the mood for mashed potatoes tonight, so we had potatoes and cotalletta (sp?)

No comments:

Post a Comment