About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

More Painting

I spent part of this afternoon painting.  I finished the bathroom and started on our bedroom.  I'm hoping to finish our bedroom tomorrow.  Then, all I will have left is Brandon's room and some touch up once the apartment is packed.

36 days.  Its getting closer and is on our minds most every day now.  I don't find myself thinking about leaving Italy as much as I think about things at home in Corvallis - our new floors, my new train room, reducing our lives down to one TV, bike rides in the country, train club, finding employment.  Those are the things I am thinking about as our move draws near.

I printed our boarding passes for our flights to and from Scotland.  We leave on Friday evening...we hope.  There has been some flight disruptions in Ireland and Scotland due to volcanic ash from Iceland.  Most flights in Scotland were cancelled yesterday.  Today, they seem to be back on schedule.  I hope it stays that way until we get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment