About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Model Trains and Chinese Dinner

Brandon and I slept in a bit this morning, then enjoyed some productive time playing with Legos (Brandon) and working on my latest mosaic project.

At lunch time we headed south of Milan to Casarile.  This is the town where I visited a model train layout last weekend.  I wanted to take Brandon to see the layout.

We had a good time watching all the cool trains and checking out all the great scenes on the layout.















This evening we decided to go out for Chinese again.  This makes three Chinese dinners in three days!  Tonight we ate at another restaurant we have eaten at, but not since last summer.  This one is located across Parco di Monza, in Villa Santa.

And the results are:  Tonights Chinese takes a clear second, behind out neighborhood Chinese restaurant.  The one in Lissone takes a distant third.

No comments:

Post a Comment