About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Choir Concert and Chinese Dinner

This afternoon I attended Brandon's final choir concert of the school year.  The kids did a great job, singing a variety of songs in an hours time.






The International Schools of Milan and Monza have been working on the creation of a CD to raise funds for a sister school in Zambia.  Many parents, staff and children participated in the project and have been working with a professional recording studio to produce the music.

The CD will be available at the school and on Itunes in just a few weeks.  I will post a link when it becomes available.

This evening Brandon and I were in the mood for Chinese again...thats two nights in a row.  We chose a restaurant in Lissone that we haven't been to in awhile.  Dinner was good, but not as good as our local restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment