About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Katrina Heads to England

We had to wakeup at 5am this morning to drive Katrina to the airport.  She is flying to England for a few days to  attend a workshop on creativity.

The drive was quick, no traffic, so we arrived back home with time for me to go back to bed for 45 minutes.  Brandon slept in the car both directions, so he stayed awake when we got home.

Today was my usual Wednesday, reading with grade 2 in the morning, meeting with Mr Partridge and reading with grade 5 in the afternoon.

As usual, when one of us is out of town, Brandon takes the vacant side of the bed.  This has its good and bad points to it.  Its nice that he still wants to do this and I will continue to enjoy it until he outgrows it.  On the other hand, he's a bed hog and a major heat generator.

No comments:

Post a Comment