About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cancer

Do you hate cancer like I do?  Each of us has been touched by this disease - friend, family, coworker, neighbor. I have two relatives currently battling cancer.

In September I am planning to do a bike ride, the Echelon Gran Fondo,  to support cancer research.  I will be riding 80 miles in the beautiful Columbia River Gorge in support of cancer research and in support family and friends who are battling cancer.  All  proceeds go the Livestrong Foundation and the Knight Cancer Institute in Oregon.

If you would like to help support this cause, please follow my link:  https://ssl.charityweb.net/echelongranfondo/hood_river/patricksloma.htm

My goal is to raise a minimum of $250.

No comments:

Post a Comment