About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mosaic Sunday

I woke up at 8:30am, read my email and went back to bed.  Brandon woke me up at 11am to see if I was going to do anything today.  Ha!

I spent much of the day working on my newest mosaic project.  With some color assistance from Katrina, its turning out to be a pretty cool mosaic.

My essentials for working on a mosaic - drink (today it was Coca Cola, and remote control - I watched three movies and 5 episodes of Friends).  Yes, thats a lot of television, but I'm not mindlessly watching - I'm mosaicing!


Now that I see it, the picture does not do it justice.  I will do my best to take a better picture when I complete it...or I'll have Katrina take the picture.  

We finished off the day with some Chinese takeout for dinner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment