About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Vet Visit

Today was the vet visit that was a waste of time.  Stevie the cat needs to be up to date on his rabies vaccine when we move back to Oregon.   We also needed a current health certificate and a Pet Export certificate from Italy.  

Stevies checkup went fine, but they could not administer his rabies vaccine because I did not have his health paperwork with me from last years appointment.  I tried to explain that I didn't get a health certificate from his last appointment, only a receipt, which I didn't have with me either.  

Long story short, I have another appointment on Monday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment