About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Traveller Visits

We had a visitor come stay with us this evening.  I met Susan while we were in Sorrento back in December.  She was in the lobby using the wifi, like me, and we started chatting.  She is on sabbatical and has been traveling all over Europe for the past few months.

I suggested she keep in contact and that if she ended up in the Milan area, she should stay with us.  Well, she took us up on our offer.

We picked her up at the Metro station in Sesto this afternoon.  We had a nice visit, trading stories of our travels.  After lunch she asked if we could watch a movie.  She hadn't seen a movie in a long time.  We ended up watching The Italian Job, very appropriate and such a great action movie.

This evening I made a new pasta dish and asparagus for dinner.  We enjoyed some chocolates for dessert, thanks to Susan.  She brought us a box of nice chocolates from Belgium.

No comments:

Post a Comment