About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Feeling Human Again!

After almost two weeks of being sick in one form or another, I had a really good nights sleep and woke up feeling almost human again.  I still have a tiny bit of congestion, but I really think I'm almost back to normal.

The house seems to get messy when all three of us are in it together.  We've been in the house all weekend, so I have a lot to cleanup this week.  Plus, last week I didn't do much house cleaning since I was sick.

I ran to Auchan this morning to stock up on supplies for the week.  Our fridge and cabinets were pretty bare.


First signs of spring

Brandon and his classmates took a bus to the ISM elementary school in Milan this afternoon.  They were challenged to a game of football (soccer).  When I picked Brandon up at 5:30pm, they kids were all smiles, which is great considering they lost 14 - 0!!  The had a great time and all Brandon could talk about on the walk home was how great the Milan kids were.

This evening I made Baked Penne with Zucchini for dinner.  It received two out of three approvals.  Brandon thought it was average, probably because of the zucchini.  I was kind enough to leave an section without melted cheese for Brandon.

No comments:

Post a Comment